It has been awhile since I have posted a recipe, so I figured I would post one of my latest creations. For the last little while, I have been on a portabella craze. I am love their flavor and have enjoyed cooking with them. My latest creations is imitation crab stuffed portabellas.
* Mini portabellas (I couldn’t find the large ones, but these worked great)
* imitation crab
* Dale’s seasoning
* Montreal’s steak seasoning
* Harvarti Cheese
* Garlic salt
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Peel and take the stem off the portabellas. Marinate them for about 10-15 minutes in some Worcestershire and Dale’s seasoning.
3. Sprinkle some steak seasoning on the portabellas and lay them in a baking pan. Add a smidgen of butter to the cup of the portabella, then fill them with the crab meat.
4. Sprinkle some garlic salt and pepper on the crab meat, and add the harvati cheese on top.
5. Back in the oven for about 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is nice and melted.
Have you tried any new recipes lately? If you cook with portabellas, what do you make with them?